- Heavy gauge steel barrels
- Deep pitched blades for maximum airflow
- OSHA approved spiral wound guard
- Single and three-phase models available
- Suspension or yoke mounted models
- Belt drive
- Suspension mount
- Eyebolts included
- Automatic belt tensioner standard on 36” and 42” models
The “SEB” is great for factories, gymnasiums, or anywhere there is a need to have ceiling-mounted air movers.
Hazardous location models are made to order and are non-returnable. They come equipped with:
- Motor: Single Speed, Div. 1, Class 1, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G
- Aluminum Blade
- Stationary Motor Mount
- No wiring or switch
Although this product is supplied with an explosion-proof motor and blades with spark-resistant aluminum paddles, it is not intended to convey the suitability of the overall finished product in a hazardous atmosphere, but only that the product has been supplied with certain components for this purpose. Application and wiring must be in accordance with local, state, and national codes and performed by a qualified electrician. Fans are not appropriate for use where paint residue can accumulate on the motor or blade. Hazardous location motors cannot be run into service factors so fan performance may be slightly less than published.