P25SS4P075RU25 Plastec Ventilation Duct Fans Polypropylene Blowers, PLASTEC 25-4 3/4HP
How to Choose a Fan Model-Pole
Steps and Basic Requirements:
- Phase - single or three
- Static Pressure in In WG (inches of water)
- Flow in CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
1. Static Pressure: Locate the required or estimated static pressure in InWG (Inches of Water) on the selected series performance chart. If none has been specified it is always a good rule to use a minimum of 0.25
2. Flow: Find the desired flow rate in CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) on the selected series performance chart. Note: For balancing, use a damper for single-phase, and a damper or VFD for three-phase
3. Locate the Fan Model: The model is listed in bold above the performance curve line where the static pressure and flow rate intersect.
Example: A Static Pressure of 1.5 InWG and a Flow of 300 CFM is MODEL = P15-2
Note: This blower model is Plastec 25-4 3/4Hp with Roof Unit Kit but is also available in Plastec 25-4 1/2Hp with Weather Hood.