The highest quality, most complete line of heavy-duty fans available, HeatBuster fans are belt-driven, rugged, low-cost air movers. They are used to spot cool assembly lines, machine shops, bakeries, loading docks, laundries, gymnasiums, auto repair facilities, warehouses, or anywhere a high volume of air movement is required.
- Belt drive
- Heavy gauge steel barrels
- Deep pitched blades for maximum airflow
- OSHA approved spiral wound guards
- 115 volt, 60 hertz, single-phase, one- or two-speed motors
- 115V power cord with molded plug
- Top of the line HeatBuster
- Widebody barrel
- Full-width easy-grip handle
The HeatBuster is one of the most rugged and dependably built, full-service belt drive fans on the market and is engineered to provide long-lasting spot cooling.
Hazardous location models are made to order and are non-returnable. They come equipped with:
- Motor: Single Speed, Div. 1, Class 1, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G
- Aluminum Blade
- Stationary Motor Mount
- No wiring or switch