The highest quality, most complete line of heavy-duty fans available, HeatBuster fans are belt-driven, rugged, low-cost air movers. They are used to spot cool assembly lines, machine shops, bakeries, loading docks, laundries, gymnasiums, auto repair facilities, warehouses, or anywhere a high volume of air movement is required.
- Belt drive
- Heavy gauge steel barrels
- Deep pitched blades for maximum airflow
- OSHA approved spiral wound guards
- 115 volt, 60 hertz, single-phase, one- or two-speed motors
- 115V power cord with molded plug
- Mounted on a heavy gauge cradle
- Tilts up or down 900 with positive tilt lock knob
- Automatic belt tensioner
- Single and two-speed models
The “HBD” employs the same great design of the HeatBuster while adding a cradle mount, allowing for precise, directional, cooling of people, products, or equipment.
Hazardous location models are made to order and are non-returnable. They come equipped with:
- Motor: Single Speed, Div. 1, Class 1, Group D & Class II, Groups F & G
- Aluminum Blade
- Stationary Motor Mount
- No wiring or switch
Although this product is supplied with an explosion-proof motor and blades with spark-resistant aluminum paddles, it is not intended to convey the suitability of the overall finished product in a hazardous atmosphere, but only that the product has been supplied with certain components for this purpose. Application and wiring must be in accordance with local, state, and national codes and performed by a qualified electrician. Fans are not appropriate for use where paint residue can accumulate on the motor or blade. Hazardous location motors cannot be run into service factors so fan performance may be slightly less than published.