S12 Plastec Ventilation Storm 12 High Static Pressure Direct Drive Forward Curve Polypropylene Blower, Designed To Exhaust Gases From Corrosive Environments - Phase and Voltage: Single 115/230V & Three 230/460V
Brand: Plastec Ventilation
Product Code: S12SS2P050
- Best Wholesale Price
- Factory Authorized Retailer
- Fast Support
Have a question?
Static Pressure Range: 0.75 to 4.5 WG
Flow Range: 30 to 350 CFM
VFD Motors Option: Yes
Phase and Voltage: Single 115/230V & Three 230/460V
Inlet Diameter: 3.5"
Exhaust Diameter: 3.5”
*Within reason, a reducer or coupler may be utilized to adapt to smaller or larger size
Noise Level A: RPM 1435=72dB, RPM 1720=75db, RPM 2870=85, RPM 3440=88
Also available in XPFC * CIP corrosion-resistant with carbon Impregnated polypropylene for explosive atmosphere applications.
Steps and Basic Requirements:
- Phase - single or three
- Static Pressure in In WG (inches of water)
- Flow in CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
*Explosion resistance or XPFC -CIP (Explosion Resistance - Carbon Impregnated)
1. Static Pressure: Locate the required or estimated static pressure in InWG (Inches of Water) on the selected series performance chart. If none has been specified it always a good rule to use a minimum of 0.25
2. Flow: Find the desired flow rate in CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) on the selected series performance chart. Note: For balancing, use a damper for single-phase, and a damper or VFD for three-phase
3. Locate the Fan Model: The model is listed in bold above the performance curve line where the static pressure and flow rate intersect.
A Static Pressure of 1.5 InWG and a Flow of 300 CFM is MODEL = P15-2