S10 Plastec Ventilation Storm 10 High Static Pressure Direct Drive Forward Curve Polypropylene Blower, Designed To Exhaust Gases From Corrosive Environments - Phase and Voltage: Single 115/230V & Three 230/460V
Storm 10 - This unit designed to exhaust gases from corrosive environments, this fan is primarily used in chemical cabinets, water treatment, scrubbers, chemical plants, industrial exhaust and other applications.
Also available in XPFC * CIP corrosion-resistant with carbon Impregnated polypropylene for explosive atmosphere applications.
How to Choose a Fan Model-Pole
Steps and Basic Requirements:
- Phase - single or three
- Static Pressure in In WG (inches of water)
- Flow in CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
*Explosion resistance or XPFC -CIP (Explosion Resistance - Carbon Impregnated)
1. Static Pressure: Locate the required or estimated static pressure in InWG (Inches of Water) on the selected series performance chart. If none has been specified it always a good rule to use a minimum of 0.25
2. Flow: Find the desired flow rate in CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) on the selected series performance chart. Note: For balancing, use a damper for single-phase, and a damper or VFD for three-phase
3. Locate the Fan Model: The model is listed in bold above the performance curve line where the static pressure and flow rate intersect.
A Static Pressure of 1.5 InWG and a Flow of 300 CFM is MODEL = P15-2