AC-9966 Sunpentown DC-Motor Air Cleaner With Plasma HEPA & VOC With Power Saving DC Motor: 105w on Turbo, Pre-filter Clean Indicator and Independent Ionizer Control - 120v / 60hz Input Voltage, 105 Watts Power Consumption, 3,000 Hour Filter Lifespan
Product Code: AC-9966
Availability:Out of stock
- Best Wholesale Price
- Factory Authorized Retailer
- Fast Support
Have a question?
The AC-9966 features Ionizer and a Four-Stage filter assembly: Pre-Filter (PP Mesh Filter), cutting-edge Plasma Technology (Tungsten Filament + Grounding Net), VOC filter and HEPA filter. Targeted to effectively remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors, dust and particles, for rooms up to 465 sq.ft. Both HEPA and VOC filters are designed to operate continuously for up to 2,000 hours.
Ionizer: removes positively charged dust particles and pollen.
PP Mesh Pre-Filter: traps larger air pollutants such as dust and dander.
Plasma Technology (Tungsten Filament + Grounding Net): Effectively makes the air that passes through healthier to breathe. Front protection net installed with high voltage Tungsten (ionization) filaments (+4kv) are the components to generate plasma through constant corona discharge. The back cover (grounding net) carries negative high voltage (-7kv) and serves as a guidance of the electrons movement and helps enlarge the electric field. This creates enough positive electricity in the field to speeds up free electrons. Energy created can ionize and separate gas molecules or atom electrons.
VOC (Formaldehyde) Filter: Formaldehyde and other VOCs can be found in building materials, foam insulation, household products and fuel-burning appliances. They can prompt headaches, vomiting, rashes, asthma attacks and some are suspected to cause cancer. AC-9966 VOC honeycomb filter has 8.5oz of modified Activated Carbon impregnated with 8.5oz of Zeolite particles. Effectively removes formaldehyde, toluene and VOC. To read more on VOCs: http://www.epa.gov/iaq/voc.html#Health Effects
HEPA Filter: A high-efficiency air filter that captures airborne pollutant particles, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
– 4 fan speeds (Low, Medium, High and Turbo)
– Power saving DC motor: 105W on turbo
– Plasma technology
– Pre-Filter clean indicator
– HEPA and VOC filter replacement indicator
– Independent Ionizer control
– Convenient filter access for easy replacement
– Off-Timer: 1 to 8 hours
– Casters for portability
– LCD display
– Remote control
- Input voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Power consumption (Turbo): 105 watts
- CFM: Turbo 301
- Noise level (background 47.5dB): Low 47.74dB / Turbo 60.18dB
- HEPA/VOC filter lifespan: 3,000 hours
- CADR (Smoke): 304 (Turbo Mode, factory tested)
- Unit Dimension: 20.87W x 14.17D x 27.95H inches
- Shipping Dimension: 25 x 19 x 31 inches
- Net / Gross weight: 39/43 lbs
- Room size: up to 465 sq.ft.
Model Number: AC-9966
UPC Code: ADD UPC HERE